Health Cash Plans
Whether you are a small business or a large corporation, a company paid healthcare cash plan enables you to promote wellbeing within your company, build staff loyalty and be seen as a caring employer.
What is it?
A Health Cash Plan allows employees to claim back the cost of specified medical expenses up to a benefit level and typically includes cover for the following expenses:
* Private consultations
* Hospital in-patient
* Hospital day surgery
* Counseling and medical helplines
Why choose a Health Cash Plan?
* A low cost plan designed to encourage employees and family members to arrange regular health checks, for example with the dentist or the optician
* Can be used by almost all employees as it covers everyday healthcare expenses
* No underwriting required
* Early diagnosis from private medical consultations can help prevent serious illness
* Helps reduce sickness related employee absence and helps promote staff wellbeing
* Helps you to comply with Health & Safety Executive (HSE) legislation with eye tests (where required)
* Popular benefit helps retain and reward existing staff and attract quality new staff
* Helps keep staff fit and healthy if you cannot afford to provide private healthcare.